Save 40% off the regular cost of a chip and the chip registration! These microchip packages are stamped PREPAID and come to you with a PREPAID registration card for each chip. They can be registered online, by mail, by phone or by fax at no additional cost. High quality ISO 134.2 kHz mini microchip, 1/3 smaller chip and needle than previous kinds. Readable with all universal scanners and most Avid scanners.
Save 40%! 20 Microchips with PREPAID registration guaranteed
Why buy chips with prepaid registration?
1 in 3 pets will get lost in their lifetime. Without a registered microchip, 90% of them will not find their owner again. Getting lost is the #1 cause of death for pets. A microchip can only help your pet if YOU make sure the chip is registered with a recovery service.
Prepaid registration makes it many times more likely that this chip will get registered, and this lost pet will make it home.
- Smaller than a grain of rice
- 1/3 smaller syringe than standard
- Narrower, finer needle than standard
- International ISO 134.2 kHz
- Readable with all universal scanners
- Sterile (sterilized with Ethylene Oxide Gas)
- Parylene Anti-Migration coating for permanent positioning
- Includes 6 peel-n-stick labels displaying chip number and barcode
- Meets all ICAR standards
- Disposable, single-use syringe
- Approved for use in pets by USDA/Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service
- Must be activated by owner (includes card for free registration)
Need a large quantity? Give us a call for personal assistance 844-543-4663 (HOME)
Do you need a vet's prescription to buy microchips in a syringe? Customers in DE and the US Virgin Islands must email us a vet's prescription for this product.
Customers in CA, CT, IL, ME, NH, NJ and NY may need a prescription if ordering 10 or more of this product. You are solely responsible for following the laws of your state. We reserve the right to refuse any order that may violate any federal, state or local laws or regulations.